- Who are the new digital innovators using data to shake up the marketplace? We’ll hear from innovators in many spaces and including broadening to innovative payers, employers, and hospital-of-the-future examples.
- How are digital innovators competing against the status quo and how can you recognize and stay in front of them?
- How quickly are AI and machine learning advancements happening in the industry? And what is needed for quicker acceleration?
- Is value-base care accelerating or slowing down? And where are the value-based care models coming from?
- Why does only 8% of the data needed for population health and precision medicine currently reside in typical transactional systems like EHRs? How can we free the data that is trapped in transactional systems? Where will the rest of the data needed will come from?
- How quickly digital apps are proliferating that are collecting patient data? How can we get that data into our system?
- How will patients of the future will have the ability to collect and monitor their own data?
Unfortunately, this year we are not able to accommodate vendors or service providers due to capacity constraints. So, who is this summit designed for? We thought it would be helpful to describe who would best be served by attending this summit.