Trudy Sullivan leads Diversity & Inclusion efforts as a Health Catalyst leadership team member. She holds a Masters in Business Administration from Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, and a BA in History from the University of Portland, Oregon. Sullivan brings experience in B2B, B2C + B2G environments, from innovative high tech companies, including biomedical, semiconductor and aerospace & defense. She spent more than a decade in healthcare, including serving more than one hundred Pacific Northwest hospital customers, as CEO of an American Red Cross blood services region. Sullivan’s functional experience includes Operations Management; Human Resources; Marketing; Business Development; Strategy; M & A; Investor, Government + Community Relations; and Brand Development.
17. Health Equity Analytics Outlook – The Journey to Health Equity: How AI-Driven Care Can Help Drive Disparity Out of Care
- Dr. Anthony Sanders, Physician – OBGYN, Community Health Network
- Teresita Oaks, MPH – Director, Community Health Programs, Parkland
- Alexandra Wroe, Director, Care Coordination, UM & CDI, Queens Medical Center
- Jason Jones, Chief Analytics and Data Science Officer, Health Catalyst