Holly has been instrumental in partnering with physicians and executives in transitioning a traditional cardiac service line into Pulse Heart Institute, a provider lead institute on the West Coast. Under her leadership, she has partnered with physicians and administrators in standing up the 6 centers of excellence. She was responsible for developing dyad leaders and establishing the quality structure for the institute. Through this work, operational, economic and quality metrics have all improved across the Institute.
Holly’s knack for innovating and partnering with providers has allowed her to develop numerous resources and tools, letting providers engage in the operational and economic outcomes of the care they provide.
Holly has worked at MultiCare for 6 years. In that time she has:
- Created an extensive quality structure for provider’s and the Heart Institute
- Facilitated the creation, mechanism of tracking and execution of many data tools that connect data to patients and providers
- Developed MultiCare’s first risk-based contract
- Executed on horizontal Patient-Centered Models across the state of Washington
- Partnered with startup companies in developing, refining and selling their products
Holly is married with 3 children. She loves spending time with her family in the outdoors. In her spare time, she enjoys running, hiking and playing soccer.