Grace Karon is the Assistant Director of Business Operations and Strategic Planning at Texas Children’s, with scope including practice management data integrity. With a background working in defense and manufacturing startups, Grace brings experience in long-term strategic planning, financial modeling, and marketing to Texas Children’s. Grace has a BS in Economics.
Facing unprecedented challenges related to the COVID pandemic, Texas Children’s Hospital leveraged patient-facing technology to pivot to a new definition of patient access. Discover how Texas Children’s enhanced the digital patient experience and journey, fostered a zero-touch care environment and ensured continuity of care across various care settings.
This session will detail the people, processes, and technology changes that led to:
- More than 100K appointments scheduled online.
- 68K unique patients with telemedicine visits.
- An 8% increase in patient satisfaction.
- Nearly $1M in cost savings.
Participants will learn:
- What strategies are used to identify digital technology opportunities.
- How to address internal and external change management concerns to drive adoption of new digital technologies.
- How to ensure continuity of safe, high-quality patient care through virtual technology and in-clinic enhancements.