Few organizations are actively using analytics for population health management (PHM). In this panel, we’ll speak with PHM thought leaders from the ‘innovative outliers’—health systems, payer groups, and other organizations that are leveraging data and analytics in diverse ways to support transformational improvement in care and costs. Discussion may touch on questions such as:
- What is your approach to using data and analytics to stratify the right patients for the right interventions?
- What innovation have you done in the end-of-life care space?
- How is Medicare different? How do you adjust your interventions for this population?
- How do you think about payer-provider partnerships? How about provider-industry partnerships? Where have you seen these work well in the PHM space?
- How have your organizations tackled social determinants of health (SDOH)?
- Have you used machine learning, or seen creative applications of machine learning, in the PHM space?