Join us for some of the most innovative best practices sessions yet. This year, we have expanded the type and quantity of breakout sessions. Clinical outcomes improvement sessions are only the start. We will highlight the data-driven innovation that is expanding across the health system and beyond the 4 walls of the hospital. We will begin to explore how we will reach the full digitization of the patient and patient experience. We’ll share examples from both the leadership, analyst, and frontline staff perspective. The following are the breakout sessions we will be featuring this year.
- NLP Analytics
- Reducing Readmissions analytics
- Patient engagement analytics
- Patient Flow Analytics
- Predictive analytics using PROMs
- Rapid data science turnaround analytics
- Sleep / cardiac arrest
- Radiology analytics
- Dialysis analytics
- NLP falls analytics
- Heart failure readmissions
- No show analytics
- Opioid risk prediction
- Predictive nursing turnover
- Anesthesia analytics
- Sustaining Machine Learning gains
- Reducing super-utilizers
- Community innovators
- Social determinants of health analytics
- Employer model data innovators
- Payer/provider data innovations
- Physician wellness analytics
- Precision medicine analytics
- Patient safety analytics
- ACO / community care analytics
- Cardiovascular analytics
- ED analytics
- Privacy analytics
- Coding risk reimbursement analytics
- Activity-based costing analytics
- DNFB and CMI analytics
- Navigating the maze of data governance (the Tom Burton “fun game”)
- Evaluating vendor analytics
- Rapid turnaround executive analytics
- Improving your analyst effectiveness
- Using Analytics to identify opportunity and ROI
- Data-first data operating system examples
- Advanced machine learning analytics
- NLP analytics
"This is the best conference I’ve ever been to in all my years in healthcare…and that’s over 20 years"
This is the best conference I’ve ever been to in all my years in healthcare…and that’s over 20 years
I can’t imagine a better summit. My brain is buzzing with all these new tools, resources, case studies, and innovative ideas and software. I’ll be back next year, and if next year is as good as this year, you’ll definitely have made a follower for life out of me.
This is by far the best conference I have attended. It was well planned and coordinated. Great job to the team for putting this amazing event together.
Same place, same time next year!! The best conference I’ve attended, fabulous job!
It definitely exceeded my expectations. A lot of conferences I go to, you take a lot information but it doesn’t have a practical application. This is completely different because I feel like I have a lot of information I’m excited about and can apply to my situation.
We talk about value -based care…this is a value-based conference. Considering what other conferences costs, the value I get out of this is tremendous.