Every year we have a variety of presenters and health systems across the country present a range of educational, case study, and technical breakout sessions covering leading edge topics in data-driven healthcare. This year we have more breakout sessions than ever. Trust us, it will be hard to choose between the sessions. Bring your friends and teammates so you can divide and conquer…and then share notes.
Soon we will have a more detailed summary of the session titles and descriptions. However, while we are assembling those details, here is a brief summary of the session topics you will see at HAS 17.
Stay tuned for more details…
A sneak peek at the breakout session topics:
- Activity based costing (how ABC works and how it can significantly improve outcomes ROI)
- Analyst best practices
- Governance (best practices from an executive leadership perspective)
- Machine learning (how do I successfully bring this into my organization)
- Outcomes improvement (a proven 7 step process)
- Outcomes improvement (how to sustain and spread success throughout my organization)
- Patient safety (the growing importance)
- Population health (a universal model for small, medium, and large systems)
- Population health (keys to successful internal population health projects)
- Population health (inner city approaches)
- Unleash the data (why the future is about giving data access to EVERYONE)
Outcomes improvement case studies
(health system presented)
- Analytics efficiencies
- Building a data driven culture
- Building an effective governance structure for outcomes improvement
- Bundled pricing (how one hospital offers flat, all-in, bundled pricing to consumers)
- Care process teams
- CLABSI: application of predictive analytics and machine learning
- Designing hospital quality function around the value chain
- Driving $13M in system-wide clinical improvement program
- Employing machine learning to improve system-wide readmissions
- Gaining clinical insight and saving physician time through data and analytics
- Improving clinical and financial outcomes for patients with COPD
- Integrated data measures for improve insights
- Machine learning and activity-based costing
- Managing diabetes with population health management
- Payer/provider collaboration
- Population health management
- Supercharging improvement with predictive analytics
- Sustaining improvements
- System-wide blood utilization program
- Total joint replacement
- Using analytics to improve revenue cycle management
- Using patient reported outcomes to improve value-based care
- Closed-loop and point-of-care analytics
- Data Operating System – a new paradigm for the future
- Machine learning
Register Early To Get The Best Pricing
Early-Bird Registration Ends May 30
I can’t imagine a better summit. My brain is buzzing with all these new tools, resources, case studies, and innovative ideas and softwares. I’ll be back next year, and if next year is as good as this year, you’ll definitely have made a follower for life out of me.
… This was the best conference in over 20 years that I have attended.
This is by far the best conference I have attended. It was well planned and coordinated. Great job to the team for putting this amazing event together.
Same place, same time next year!! The best conference I’ve attended, fabulous job!
The more energy you can provide on topics of Healthcare the better. 80s night, dine on us, and fun runs were so AWESOME! Hands down best conference I have ever been to! Thanks to all who put forth the effort to get it all done.
You don’t need my help. Fine job. Best conference of the year!