This is the best conference I’ve ever been to in all my years in healthcare…and that’s over 20 years
I can’t imagine a better summit. My brain is buzzing with all these new tools, resources, case studies, and innovative ideas and software. I’ll be back next year, and if next year is as good as this year, you’ll definitely have made a follower for life out of me.
This is by far the best conference I have attended. It was well planned and coordinated. Great job to the team for putting this amazing event together.
Same place, same time next year!! The best conference I’ve attended, fabulous job!
It definitely exceeded my expectations. A lot of conferences I go to, you take a lot information but it doesn’t have a practical application. This is completely different because I feel like I have a lot of information I’m excited about and can apply to my situation.
We talk about value-based care…this is a value-based conference. Considering what other conferences costs, the value I get out of this is tremendous.
- Why a single data point rarely tells the whole story
- How to avoid making big decisions based on partial information
- Why even the best data can’t give you sustained outcomes improvements if there isn’t a culture of improvement
- Understand variation, run charts, and control charts
- Evaluate processes through a family of measures
- Learn what polarities are (think: quality and cost) and how they impact decision making
- Recognize the need for both technical and adaptive leadership
- Its prime downtown Salt Lake City location.
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards and gardens.
- A terraced outdoor pool with seasonal poolside dining.
- 75,000 square feet of flexible meeting space.
- A full-service Business Center located on the lobby level.
- Recognition as a AAA Five Diamond catering facility.
- The hotel’s signature restaurant, The Garden Café, serves contemporary American cuisine.
- Experience a new level of luxury in the refined space of the Grand Spa. Completely remodeled in 2013, adding more than 4,400 square feet of space to the facility. Now comprising more than 20,000 square feet, the Grand Spa includes 18 total service rooms, including couples massage rooms with experience showers, couples relaxation lounge, wet treatment rooms, facial rooms and numerous new salon stations.
- A French Patisserie, La Bonne Vie, offers delectable bakery items and a coffee bar.
- Our preferred transportation provider, Haroon Transportation, offers round-trip and one-way transfers between the Salt Lake City International Airport and The Grand America Hotel. Reservations are required and can be made at The Grand America Hotel through our Guest Experience representatives.