- Option 1 – We have a set of Health Catalyst University training classes on Monday and Tuesday, September 11-12. The Monday class goes from 12-5 pm, and the Tuesday classes go from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. These are smaller, instructor-led classes at an additional cost of $395 – $495. Scroll down for more information.
- Option 2 – We have an expanded Health Catalyst user group session on Tuesday September 12 from 9 – 3:00. We’ll present our company overview and then show our latest product strategies and demos. We’ll also have best practice case study sharing, new advisory board breakouts, and a final keynote speaker. Scroll down for more information.
C – Machine Learning Track (day 1)Audience: analysts and data architects Ever want to participate in the machine learning conversation but weren’t quite sure where to start? Need help going from theoretical conversations to boots on the ground action? In this hands on, 2-day workshop, you’ll learn how to get started. Walk in ready to learn, and you’ll leave with the knowledge necessary to be able to deploy a model that you’ve created! Specifically, you’ll learn:
Healthcare data analysis in R (Day 1)
Healthcare Machine learning (Day 2)
Registration (Grand America)
Option 1 – Health Catalyst University (additional cost)
- A – Machine Learning (analysts and data architects)
- B – Finding the Analytics Nuggets: A Better Way to Start (analysts and data architects)
- C – Use DataViz to Tell the Story You Mean to Tell—and Get People to Listen (analysts, BI developers, and data architects)
- D – Making Decisions with Data (leaders and members of data-driven improvement teams)
Health Catalyst User Group Meeting (no additional cost)
- Welcome and Overview (Dan Burton, CEO)
- New Product Strategy and Overviews (Dale Sanders and team)
- “Unleash the Data” best practice case study (Learn the tremendous value of giving widespread data access throughout your organization)
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Health Catalyst Advisory Boards
- Keynote Speakers
Register before the event sells out
Save $300 on a group registration of 3
I can’t imagine a better summit. My brain is buzzing with all these new tools, resources, case studies, and innovative ideas and softwares. I’ll be back next year, and if next year is as good as this year, you’ll definitely have made a follower for life out of me.
… This was the best conference in over 20 years that I have attended.
This is by far the best conference I have attended. It was well planned and coordinated. Great job to the team for putting this amazing event together.
Same place, same time next year!! The best conference I’ve attended, fabulous job!
The more energy you can provide on topics of Healthcare the better. 80s night, dine on us, and fun runs were so AWESOME! Hands down best conference I have ever been to! Thanks to all who put forth the effort to get it all done.
You don’t need my help. Fine job. Best conference of the year!