Stay active during HAS and explore SLC with Health Catalyst pacers. We are hosting two fun runs and two walks this year at HAS 19. Regardless of your pace, you’ll have someone to run with. Visit the Fun Run booth during registration to meet your pacers, learn more about the fun runs and walks, get a sneak peek of the giveaway item, and sign a waiver.
Evening Fun Run (5k and 10k): Wednesday, September 11, 6:00 pm (Memory Grove & City Creek)
Run #1 Details:
- Wednesday, 9/11 at 6 pm.
- Challenging out-and-back 5K or 10K in beautiful tree-lined City Creek Canyon.
- Starting at 5:45, pacers will escort runners, out the doors next to the Grand Ballroom on the Southeast corner of the building to the bus lot, buses will leave at 6:00 pm sharp.
- Runners will return to the hotel around 7:30 pm.
Walk #1 Details:
- One-hour walking tour of downtown, City Creek Shops and other historic attractions.
- Walkers will depart out the doors next to the Grand Ballroom on the Southeast corner of the building.
Morning Fun Run (5.25 miles): Thursday, September 12, 6:15 am (Liberty Park)
- Thursday, 9/12 at 6 am
- Easy, flat 5.25- mile loop run to Liberty Park.
- Walkers will do a 5k route to Liberty Park.
- Runners/walkers will depart from the Grand America, out the doors next to the Grand Ballroom on the Southeast corner of the building at 6:00 AM sharp.
- Returning to the Grand America around 7:00 am.
Fun Run Pacers & Walk Leaders
All fun runs will have Health Catalyst pacers for the following times:
- 7:00-8:00 minute pace
- 8:00-9:00 minute pace
- 9:00-10:00 minute pace
- 10:00-11:00 minute pace
Both walks will be led by Health Catalyst guides.
Fun Run Booth
Visit the Fun Run Booth to meet your pacers, learn more about the fun runs and walks, get a sneak peek of the giveaway item, and sign a waiver.