- Go to: http://cme.uthscsa.edu
- Scroll down and click on the button “My CMEs.”
- Click the Sign In button (on the menu to the left).
- Enter your email address (the one used to register). Then enter your password.
- If you have an account but have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password” (a numeric code will be sent to your email).
- If this is your very first time claiming credit for a UT Health-sponsored educational activity:
- Enter your email address (the one used to register).
- Click Create Account (you will be sent a numeric code via e-mail for you to log in).
- Update your Profile with the required information.
- Click on “Evaluate Course/Print Certificate” (on the menu to the left).
- Under Event Name, select “Healthcare Analytics Summit 2022” and click ”Claim Credit.”
If you have any questions or difficulty with the above, please contact the CME office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 567-4491.
How many credits do I get?
- The UT Health Science Center San Antonio is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The UT Health Science Center San Antonio designates this live activity up to a maximum of 21.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
What do I need to do to get the credits?
- Healthcare professionals receiving a certificate of attendance should consult with their licensing board for information on applicability and acceptance.
- The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
CME Accreditation Information