OPEN CALL FOR SPEAKING PROPOSALS
HEALTHCARE ANALYTICS SUMMIT 19
Sept 10 – 12, 2019
The submission process is now closed. Thanks to everyone who applied.
With an expected sell-out crowd of over 1500 attendees, the Healthcare Analytics Summit is the premier, highest-attended industry event of its kind. The goal at HAS is to inspire and drive outcomes improvement by providing numerous examples of leading-edge analytics best practices.
We Are Now Looking for the Following Presentations
Machine Learning Marketplace:
We are looking for presenters to share innovative best practices around data science, machine learning, and AI in healthcare for our Machine Learning Marketplace. The Machine Learning Marketplace is a unique 2-hour breakout that will provide attendees a broad exposure to a wide variety of innovative use cases for machine learning in healthcare. This session will be divided into two segments.
- The first hour segment will consist of 12 stations providing 5-minute overviews of how they are using machine learning. The audience will be seated and able to see a broad array of use cases and determine which of the use cases they would like to investigate further.
- The second hour segment will consist of the audience walking around and conversing directly with the presenters at 12 individual stations. Each of the health systems will be available to explain more in depth about their machine learning projects, including results and key lessons learned.
Who Can Submit
In general, we strongly prefer presentations from healthcare providers or payers, government agencies, and academic institutions. However, for the first time, we are opening up for consideration presentations by vendors or consultants who are willing to follow our non-selling guidelines; we would prefer it if, in this situation, the vendor made the presentation on behalf of a provider or payer customer. This is strictly a no vendor and no sales pitch industry conference and we, ourselves at Health Catalyst, follow this policy. Any vendor wishing to participate must be willing to present a compelling advanced case study using principles, techniques, and outcomes without referring to the company or product name in the presentation.
- Recognition as an industry leader
- Industry visibility and credibility for you and your organization
- Complimentary conference registration
- Multiple networking opportunities at the highest-attended healthcare analytics event of the year
If you have any questions, please contact Program Manager Lauryn Roose at firstname.lastname@example.org.