HEALTHCARE ANALYTICS SUMMIT 19
We are accepting speaker proposals for either breakout sessions or Analytics Walkabout presentations. The early-bird deadline to submit is February 15th by 5pm.
With an expected sell-out crowd of over 1500 attendees, the Healthcare Analytics Summit is the premier, highest-attended industry event of its kind. The goal at HAS is to inspire and drive outcomes improvement by providing numerous examples of leading-edge analytics best practices.
What We Want
This year, we are particularly interested in innovative uses of data and analytics for providers, payers, employers in both the fee for service and value based care environments. Specifically, we are looking for case studies in the following areas:
- Innovative, paradigm-shifting examples where teams are developing breakthrough models by combining data, analytics, and technologies in new ways to address existing healthcare problems
- Innovative machine learning, NLP, or artificial intelligence use cases, including best practices and lessons learned
- Transformation use cases where data and analytics have been used to support financial, clinical, operational, or business model transformation
- Innovative approaches to using new types of data to address population health (i.e. social determinants of health, biometric and senor data, patient reported outcomes, consumer data and genomic data)
- Closed-loop analytics, driving data and decision making back into the EMR at the point of care
- Advanced cost management and revenue cycle solutions
- Innovative examples of payer/provider collaboration, supported by data and analytics
- Data-driven employer health plan optimization
- Financial and clinical case studies involving innovative analytics for both the fee-for-service and the growing value-based population health areas
- Operational and performance analytics (supply chain, workflow)
- Analyst-oriented case studies involving analytics best practices and analytics organization optimization successes
Our breakout presentations are approximately 60 minutes, consisting of about 40 minutes of content, 15 minutes of Q&A, and 5 minutes of polling, feedback, and introduction. We have a personalized support process to guide you through developing the presentation. We are selective when choosing breakout presentation speakers. Breakout presentations occur on Wednesday and Thursday, September 11 – 12.
Analytics Walkabout presentations:
The Analytics Walkabout is a unique opportunity to engage one-on-one with audience members to share successes. The Analytics Walkabout consists of 24 outcomes improvement case study stations and is the kickoff activity for HAS 19, from 6:00 – 9:00 pm on Tuesday, September 10. This is less formal and in general is a 10-minute presentation followed by individual discussions.
Short 15-20 Ted-talk-like presentation:
If we get enough submissions, we could also combine two shorter Ted-talk-like presentations in a single breakout session.
Who Can Submit
In general, we strongly prefer presentations from healthcare providers or payers, government agencies, and academic institutions. However, for the first time, we are opening up for consideration presentations by vendors or consultants who are willing to follow our non-selling guidelines; we would prefer it if, in this situation, the vendor made the presentation on behalf of a provider or payer customer. This is strictly a no vendor and no sales pitch industry conference and we, ourselves at Health Catalyst, follow this policy. Any vendor wishing to participate must be willing to present a compelling advanced case study using principles, techniques, and outcomes without referring to the company or product name in the presentation.
- Recognition as an industry leader
- Industry visibility and credibility for you and your organization
- Complimentary conference registration
- Multiple networking opportunities at the highest-attended healthcare analytics event of the year
If you have any questions, please contact Program Manager Lauryn Roose at email@example.com.