HEALTHCARE ANALYTICS SUMMIT 18
We are accepting speaker proposals for Analytics Walkabout presentations.
With an expected sell-out crowd of over 1200 attendees, the Healthcare Analytics Summit is the premier, highest-attended industry event of its kind. The goal at HAS is to inspire and drive outcomes improvement by providing numerous examples of leading-edge analytics best practices.
What We Want
This year, we are particularly interested in financial and clinical case studies involving innovative analytics for both the fee-for-service and the growing value-based population health world. Specifically, we are looking for case studies in the following areas:
- Innovative machine learning and artificial intelligence use cases
- Closed-loop analytics, driving data and decision making back into the EMR at the point of care
- Advanced cost management and revenue cycle solutions
- Data driven, risk-based contracting
- Natural language processing (NLP) and text analytics
- Operational and performance analytics (supply chain, workflow)
- Payer / provider analytics and collaboration
- Data-driven employer health plan optimization
- Advanced population health data collection and usage case studies
- Healthcare encounter data
- Claims data
- 7 x 24 biometric data (wearables)
- PROMS (patient-reported outcomes data)
- Socioeconomic determinants of health data
- Genomics data
- Epigenetic data
- Microbiome data
Analytics walkabout presentations:
The Analytics Walkabout is a unique opportunity to engage one-on-one with audience members to share successes. The Analytics Walkabout consists of 24 outcomes improvement case study stations and is the kickoff activity for HAS 18, from 6:00 – 9:00 pm on Tuesday, September 11. This is less formal and in general is a 10-minute presentation followed by individual discussions.
Who Can Submit
In general, we strongly prefer presentations from healthcare providers or payers, government agencies, and academic institutions. However, for the first time, we are opening up for consideration presentations by vendors or consultants who are willing to follow our non-selling guidelines; we would prefer it if, in this situation, the vendor made the presentation on behalf of a provider or payer customer. This is strictly a no vendor and no sales pitch industry conference and we, ourselves at Health Catalyst, follow this policy. Any vendor wishing to participate must be willing to present a compelling advanced case study using principles, techniques, and outcomes without referring to the company or product name in the presentation.
- Recognition as an industry leader
- Industry visibility and credibility for you and your organization
- Complimentary conference registration
- Multiple networking opportunities at the highest-attended healthcare analytics event of the year
If you have any questions, please contact Program Manager Lauryn Roose at firstname.lastname@example.org.