We’ve crafted an exciting agenda for the Healthcare Analytics Summit 2018 including
- Keynote speeches designed to inspire
- Case study breakouts sharing pragmatic and practical best practices
- The analytics walkabout experience providing opportunities for 1:1 dialogue
- Interactive audience response systems and accompanying real-time analytics to help you engage
- New networking experiences to connect with others like you
Registration (Grand America)
Registration (Grand America)
Introducing Braindate (New peer-to-peer knowledge sharing experience!)(Grand America Garden Courtyard)
- You came to HAS 18 to learn new things and meet great people.
- But how do you find and spark those meaningful peer-to-peer conversations?
- Introducing Braindate. Braindates are about sharing knowledge.
- They are 1:1 or small group conversations that you book with other participants while you are at HAS 18.
1. Analytics Walkabout and Opening Dinner Reception(Imperial Ballroom)
- 22 face-to-face case study stations.
- Engage and converse directly with outcomes improvement teams.
- Dinner and dessert provided (5-star rated food).
2. Digital Innovation Showcase (New!)(Murano and Venezia)
- Browse 12-24 of the most innovative 3rd-party digital healthcare solutions that we have seen this year.
- See where the future of digitally-driven healthcare is headed.
3. Product and Services Showcase(Grand Ballroom A & D – Health Catalyst Clients)
- 28 face-to-face demo stations.
- See latest Health Catalyst and Medicity products and interact with product development.
1 – HAS 18 Welcome and Overview – Dan Burton(Chief Executive Officer, Health Catalyst)
2 – Brent James, MD, MStat(Former CQO, Intermountain Healthcare)
3 – Daniel Kraft, MD(Faculty Chair for Medicine & Neuroscience, Singularity University and Founder and Chair Exponential Medicine)
4 – Toby Cosgrove, MD(Former President and CEO, Cleveland Clinic)
Jill Hoggard Green, PhD, RNChief Operating Officer and President, Mission Health
Dr. Robert WatcherAuthor, Digital Doctor, and Nationally Renowned Expert on Patient Safety
Evening Orientation and Analytics Walkabout Winners – Paul Horstmeier(Health Catalyst)
Downtown Fun Run, Walk, or Shop – Wave 1
- Run (Busing to Memory Grove)
- Walk (Downtown Walk to Shopping at City Creek)
- Shop (Shuttle to Downtown Shopping)
“Dine on Us” Dinner(Local Salt Lake Restaurants)
Evening Reception (Grand Ballroom)
“Beach” Fun and Game Night(Grand Ballroom)
18 – Day in Review – Paul Horstmeier(Chief Operating Officer, Health Catalyst)
20, 21 – Digital Innovators
Scott ShreeveCEO, Crossover Health
Kevin SearsExecutive Director, Cleveland Clinic
22, 23 – Digital Innovators
Professor John A. RogersProfessor, Biomedical Engineering and Medicine, Northwestern
Gene ThompsonProject Director, Health City Cayman Islands
“Birds of a Feather” Networking LunchGrand Ballroom, Little America
Closing Remarks – Dan Burton(Chief Executive Officer, Health Catalyst) braindate closed
New this year…
If you could pick anyone’s brain, who would it be? Join the conversations that will happen on Braindate
What's a braindate?
This is the best conference I’ve ever been to in all my years in healthcare…and that’s over 20 years
I can’t imagine a better summit. My brain is buzzing with all these new tools, resources, case studies, and innovative ideas and software. I’ll be back next year, and if next year is as good as this year, you’ll definitely have made a follower for life out of me.
This is by far the best conference I have attended. It was well planned and coordinated. Great job to the team for putting this amazing event together.
Same place, same time next year!! The best conference I’ve attended, fabulous job!
It definitely exceeded my expectations. A lot of conferences I go to, you take a lot information but it doesn’t have a practical application. This is completely different because I feel like I have a lot of information I’m excited about and can apply to my situation.
We talk about value -based care…this is a value-based conference. Considering what other conferences costs, the value I get out of this is tremendous.