We’ve crafted an exciting agenda for the Healthcare Analytics Summit 2017 including
- Two days of pre-summit training and educational forums (designed for clients but open for all)
- Keynote speeches designed to inspire
- Case study breakouts sharing pragmatic and practical best practices
- The analytics walkabout experience providing opportunities for 1:1 dialogue
- Interactive audience response systems and accompanying real-time analytics to help you engage
- New networking experiences to connect with others like you
Registration (Grand America)
1. Analytics Walkabout and Opening Dinner Reception(Imperial Ballroom)
- 24 face-to-face case study stations
- Engage and converse directly with outcomes improvement teams
- Dinner and dessert provided
2. Networking Meet and Greet Event (new)(Earl’s Lounge and The Oak Room)
- Using analytics, meet up with others with your same interest
- More details to follow
3. Product and Services Showcase(Murano and Venezia – Health Catalyst Clients)
- 24 face-to-face demo stations
- See latest Health Catalyst products and interact with product development
4. The Care Management Show (new)(Grand Salon)
- Health Catalyst presents a fun, audience interactive, live show demonstrating how care management should work
- Live showings at 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 8:30 pm
HAS 17 Welcome and OverviewDan Burton (Chief Executive Officer, Health Catalyst)
Industry Analytics PresentationTom Davenport President’s Distinguished Professor of Information Technology and Management at Babson College
Eric Topol, MDA staunch advocate of digital health technologies and the democratization of medicine, leader of a technology-driven, patient-centric revolution in healthcare, author of “The Patient Will See You Now” and “The Creative Destruction of Medicine”, listed 5 years in a row in the Modern 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders.
Dale Sanders – Executive Vice President, Health CatalystNoted healthcare industry strategist
Breakout Sessions – Wave 1
Breakout Sessions – Wave 2
Keynote Speaker (To be Announced)
Tom BurtonCo-Founder, Executive Vice President, Health Catalyst and noted CFO (“Chief Fun Officer”) who will again entertain on the main stage with games highlighting key data driven principles. (Remember “The Price is Right” from HAS 16?)
Evening Orientation and Analytics Walkabout WinnersPaul Horstmeier
Evening Downtown Fun Run – Wave 1 Evening Downtown Walk (shopping, parks, Temple Square)View Details
“Dine on Us” Dinner(Local Salt Lake Restaurants)
Evening Reception (Grand Ballroom) “Superheroes” fun and game night
- The best of last year’s games (ping pong, pool, foosball) including the Dan Burton ping-pong challenge
- Individual and team caricature drawings in super hero formats (twice as many stations as last year) -take them home to family to show your super hero status
- Take instant pictures with super heroes
- Lots more fun to come…
Day in ReviewPaul Horstmeier (Senior Vice President, Health Catalyst)
Keynote SpeakerMaureen Bisognano President Emerita and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI)
Robert A. DeMichieiExecutive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, UPMC
David Nash, MDFounding dean of the Jefferson School of Population Health, internationally recognized for his work in accountability for outcomes, physician leadership development, and quality-of-care improvement, repeatedly named to Modern Healthcare’s list of Most Powerful Persons in Healthcare
Breakout Sessions – Wave 3
Breakout Sessions – Wave 4
Breakout Sessions – Wave 5
HAS DocumentaryA Population Health Story – Inner City Healthcare Hotspotting: Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers
Final Polls and Summit Winners
Closing RemarksDan Burton (Chief Executive Officer, Health Catalyst)
Closing Reception (Grand America Courtyard)
Early-Bird Registration Ends May 26
I can’t imagine a better summit. My brain is buzzing with all these new tools, resources, case studies, and innovative ideas and softwares. I’ll be back next year, and if next year is as good as this year, you’ll definitely have made a follower for life out of me.
… This was the best conference in over 20 years that I have attended.
This is by far the best conference I have attended. It was well planned and coordinated. Great job to the team for putting this amazing event together.
Same place, same time next year!! The best conference I’ve attended, fabulous job!
The more energy you can provide on topics of Healthcare the better. 80s night, dine on us, and fun runs were so AWESOME! Hands down best conference I have ever been to! Thanks to all who put forth the effort to get it all done.
You don’t need my help. Fine job. Best conference of the year!