Call for Presenters
Do you have a data-driven outcome improvement story with demonstrated clinical or financial outcomes?
We would like to cordially invite you to submit your story to be considered as a breakout or analytics walkabout presenter at HAS’16.
With over 1000 attendees from the most forward thinking health systems and industry leaders, we would love to have the best examples and lessons learned shared with many. And of course, it’s great exposure for you and your organization.
In order to assess your story, please fill in the following fields. We have suggested the type of information we are seeking. The more specific your information, the better we can assess your case study.
Click below to download the form. Fill out the form and return it to HAS16@healthcatalyst.com. Our early bird deadline for presenter submittals is March 31. We will notify you of the results by April or sooner.
Below is an example of the instructions in the form:
- Brief Healthcare Organization Background
- Brief Industry Background on Selected Outcomes Improvement Area
- Specific Health System Situation and Problem to be Addressed
- Any baseline metrics demonstrating the problem
- How and why has this been a problem
- Any previous efforts to address this problem
- Describe the approach to addressing the problem
- Describe the team, including why selected
- What tools (data, analytics) were they given?
- How did the team decide on the specific problem and goal to address?
- How did they collect, clean, and analyze the data?
- What intervention(s) did they choose, and how did they choose that?
- How did they get buy in from others (management, peers, and front line workers) to implement the intervention?
- How did they communicate and roll out the intervention?
- Describe the outcome improvement results
- Compare before and after results so far, and timeframe
- Classify results into three buckets: Clinical, Financial/Operational, and Patient Experience* (use attached worksheet to identify as many results as possible*
- Advice: Lesson learned
- Give up to 3-5 key lessons learned (best practices, things to avoid)
- Future plans
- What issues will the team tackle next?
We have suggested the type of information we are seeking. The more specific your information, the better we can assess your case study.
View Outcomes Improvement Measure Categories
We are accepting proposals until March 31. We will notify you in April or sooner if you have been selected as a breakout speaker.